If you’re looking for a scholarship in New Zealand, then great news for you. The University of Auckland ADB Scholarship in New Zealand 2022 is Now Open for apply.
The ADB Scholarship at the University of Auckland is a Fully Funded Scholarship for International Students to Study a Master Degree Program. The ADB Awards 300 Scholarships Every Year. Each of the Expenses will be addressed Under this program. A New Zealand Scholarship will Change and Enhance your life.
You, Will, Find Diverse Fields Provided by the ADB.
A Wide Selection of Fields is available to Research like Economics, Management, Science and Technology, and other Development-Related Fields. The Length of the Scholarship is two years. ADB Scholarship is among the Most Prestigious and Famous Scholarships for international students across the world.
There Is no Application Fee for the ADB Scholarship.
There’s Good News for you that you can even Study in New Zealand Without IELTS. You can also check the Updated List of the Fully Funded New Zealand Scholarships 2022-2023. A must Reading Article it is. More Details, Criteria, Benefits, and all other information about the University of Auckland ADB Scholarship in New Zealand 2022 is given below.
Overview Of The University of Auckland ADB Scholarship in New Zealand 2022
- Scholarship Country: New Zealand
- University: University of Auckland
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 19th July 2021
The ADB Scholarship in the University of Auckland Scholarship will Pay for all of the Expenses for the Complete Period of the Scholarship Program for up to 2 Years.
- Tuition Fees in the University of Auckland.
- Airfare in the Scholar’s home country to Auckland, New Zealand.
- The fundamental cost of living in Auckland.
- Airfare from Auckland, New Zealand, to the scholar’s home country at the conclusion of their course of study.
- For scholars engaged in research, a particular grant may be available for thesis preparation.
Read About: Monash University Scholarships in Australia 2022
Available Fields of Study at the University of Auckland
- Master of Public Health
- Master of Science
- Master of Arts
- Master of International Business
- Masters programs in Engineering
- Your Country Should be a member of ADB. Check Is Your Country is a member of ADB or not (Click Here)
- You should Have gained admission to an approved master’s at an approved academic institution.
- You should have done a bachelor’s degree or equivalent degree with an outstanding academic record.
- Should Have at least 2 years of professional work experience. [After Finishing Your Bachelor’s degree, at the time of application]
- Be proficient in written and oral English communication skills in order to pursue studies.
- Be under 35 years old at the time of application. In exceptional circumstances, for applications that are acceptable for senior officials and managers, the age limit is 45 years.
- Good Health.
- Agree to come back to your home country after finishing the program.
- Completed ADB-JSP Information Sheet.
- Academic documentation – both academic transcripts and degree certificates.
- Certificate of Employment for the duration of employment issued by the company.
- Certificate of Income issued by the company.
- Certificate of Family Income issued by the company. Must be either your parents’ or spouses’ annual/monthly income.
- Copy of your Passport.
- Valid IELTS test.
- Selection for the scholarship will start between 22 July – 27 September 2021.
- Successful applicants will be notified by November 2021.
The Last Date to Apply for the University of Auckland ADB Scholarship in New Zealand 2022 is 21st July 2021.
How to Apply For The University Of Auckland ADB Scholarship?
The Applicants Must Follow the Procedure. All the Documents Must be Submitted along with the Application Form. To Apply, Please Visit the Official Website of the ADB University of Auckland Scholarship.